Friday, April 13, 2012

Here is a happy girl!

Thanks TA for all the info that helped me plan a GREAT trip to NYC for my 15-year-old niece! She loved it! Here is a snapshot taken with her cell phone on Day 1 that she sent out to everyone. I will do a trip report and post my ';real'; photos very soon, but wanted to thanks everyone for all the help!



Lori





鈥base.com/o6/29/292529/1/82078530.sNXax2dq.鈥?/a>



Here is a happy girl!


She does look happy, very nice picture!



Here is a happy girl!


Can%26#39;t wait to hear the report WITH DETAILS. ;)




She%26#39;s got a great smile! Can%26#39;t wait to see the full report.




Yes, post that report quickly! We%26#39;re leaving Wednesday for a short family visit, but we worked a two night stay in Manhattan in there, too! I%26#39;d like to read what your niece loved.







Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment