Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Whats a good day to tour Radio City MH



Hi, cant remember word for word, but i remember reading something about not touring the hall on certain days because some areas will be off limits...does anyone now the best days to tour the hall ?





thanks



Whats a good day to tour Radio City MH


I was looking into this tour, too. Think I read that the limitations come up when there%26#39;s a show (or a rehearsal for a show, I suppose) going on. I would imagine their Christmas show is the biggest conflict. So, check their calendar and see if that looks likely. Haven%26#39;t tried finding their contact info but maybe there%26#39;s a live person you could ask, if needed.





I would imagine the deco architecture is beautiful.





Great gift you are organizing for your parents! I%26#39;m sure they will enjoy the experience and memories.



Whats a good day to tour Radio City MH


I took the tour 3 years ago, and it was the 3rd week of September. They said we couldn%26#39;t go up on the stage area(I think they were getting ready for a show), but instead they took us to the private apartment upstairs, which was really interesting. I really loved this tour - we only had 6 people in our group and the guide was so entertaining! It is worth it just to see the beautiful wall murals that are even in the restrooms. I highly recommend this tour, and I%26#39;m surprised more visitors don%26#39;t take advantage of it. Be sure to wear comfy shoes, as there are a lot of stairs you have to climb.






thanks.



Catflower, yeah the parents anniv was today, we surprised them with a card with the air and hotel info inside..





Im gonna check the radio city m h site, looks like my parents will be seeing it on a monday, hope thats a good day.






I checked it out, ya can tour it on mondays. The tour is sort of expensive.





I love the movie Radio Days and i think the hall is where they took the boy, it looked beautiful inside.





And the %26#39;top of the rock%26#39; looks to have gone up 3 bucks in one year..yowza lol




Be sure to print out the $3 discount coupon at www.theatermania.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment