Thursday, April 26, 2012

Visitor Information Center

On the day we arrive, we were thinking of visiting the main information center in Midtown, as we hoped to pick up some pamphlets, maps, brochures, coupons, etc. Is anyone familiar with it, and what types of things will we be able to get there cost-free? Thanks.

Visitor Information Center

Basically, you get ';the usual'; stuff - ads and pamphlets for sightseeing. Some pamphlets have coupons, but not all. I%26#39;ve never noticed anything super fab being offered there that you couldn%26#39;t get over the internet. Essentially, it%26#39;s a similar set up to any major rest stop on the NYS Thruway with those racks of literature.

Subway and bus maps are always free, and you can get them there, too. (Except - argh - the Queens bus map. I shake my fist at them!) I%26#39;ve been known to pop in if I%26#39;m passing by to get bus maps (I love them and I%26#39;m always giving them to friends). You can also get subway maps at subway stations, libraries, and I believe many major hotels have them in their lobby lit racks.

You can also buy tix to tours, ESB, etc.

  • skin discoloration rash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment