Thursday, April 26, 2012

149 days to go...........

Till I%26#39;m back in my fave city NYC - 149 days too long in my opinion. Cant wait to get back!



149 days to go...........


my gosh I%26#39;ve just worked out mine - 79 sleeps!!!



149 days to go...........


Fantastic - what date does that mean you go?





I%26#39;m so excited already!




20th-25th Sept - cant wait!!! Last visit for a while tho as I%26#39;ll be 5 months pregnant!




september doesnt seem too far away. Have you been before?





congratulations on your pregnancy





x




Thanks :)





This will be our 7th visit - first visit was Nov 04 and been twice a year since. Going to do the ESB this time as we haven%26#39;t done that since we got engaged up there and it%26#39;s our wedding anniversary whilst we%26#39;re over too. Might do some musuems, haven%26#39;t done any as I%26#39;m not overly interested but am thinking I might like Moma and maybe the Natural history. Hubby wants to go back to 5pointz (a warehouse that the owners allows graffiti artists to work on) to see how it%26#39;s changed from our last visit. Will be mainly a take it easy relaxing visit this time tho, seeing friends who we wont see again for a while :(




7th visit! WOW! that%26#39;s great. Our trip this year is our 3rd and we%26#39;re already planning our 4th visit next May for our 10th wedding anniversary.





The city just has such a great vibe doesn%26#39;t it? We%26#39;ve not done any museums yet - maybe next year we%26#39;ll finally get to some!




Seven more nights to go (although we will drive up East coast first and spend last seven nights in New York)... we had 123 days when we reserved the trip and we have discussed it every day ever since... This is his second trip to New York (and fourth to US) and my fourth to New York (and 10th to US) since I was au pair for a year in Connecticut. During the year I visited New York quite often. I really can%26#39;t wait!!!




I bet you cant wait Tuuli. I feel the same - still feels a long way off though!




88 sleeps to go for me! Can%26#39;t wait!




I%26#39;m already boring friends and family to death by talking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment