Thursday, April 26, 2012

Avenel, NJ to NYC

My kids, wife, and I will be staying at this hotel when I visit NY next week:





Holiday Inn Express



874 Route 1, Avenel, NJ 07001





I know it is a bit far away from NYC, but for some reasons I have to choose this location.





So what is the best way for me to go to mid-town by public transportation?



Should I take a cab to Newark Penn station first before I catch a train (or PATH subway) to the big apple?





Please advice.



Avenel, NJ to NYC


';...for some reasons I have to choose this location.';





If you%26#39;ve chosen the location, then I%26#39;d assume you%26#39;d research how to get to NYC. I%26#39;ve never heard of Avenel. I suggest you look on njtransit.com and use their trip planner.



Avenel, NJ to NYC


Avenel is near the interseaction of 1 and 9 highway, or it is just north of woodbridge.





I choose it because i got free coupon for two nights.





I just checked the map and was told that the driving distance between the inn and Newark Penn station is around 25 minutes.





Is there anyone know if 50 bucks is enough for this trip?





Thanks.




$50 for what? Have you tried to the NJtransit.com trip planner as I suggested? Have you contacted the hotel where you%26#39;re staying to ask THEM how to get to Manhattan? There appears to be bus service from Rahway (which is nearby) to New York City that takes just over an hour. There%26#39;s also a bus from ';WOODBRIDGE TWP'; that takes about 45 mins. Go to njtransit.com and look for point to point bus routes.


  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment