Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Some NYC Questions ..... need answers !

Yeah ..... yeah ..... yeah ..... Grimaldi%26#39;s got pizza ..... Katz%26#39;s got pastrami ..... and the River Cafe has the best view. We%26#39;ve got the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Grand Central Terminal, Central Park, Times Square, Broadway shows, knock-off handbags, Naked Cowboy ..... yada yada yada ..... NYC has got it all ..... big yawn. Zzzzzzzzzz ..... sorry folks ..... I just fell asleep there for a minute. I guess it%26#39;s all the humid weather we%26#39;re having lately.





Now I want to know if you have all ..... REALLY ..... been paying attention on the NYC Forum. So here is the ..... First Annual NYC Forum Pop Quiz ..... Summer of 2007 ..... open book exam ..... to see what we have all learned here on the forum this year about ..... PEOPLE ON THE FORUM. You know it%26#39;s still graduation season ..... I hope you all have been studying ..... cause you can still be left back ..... this exam will count towards 50% of your final grade ..... take it from me ..... summer school is a real bummer. Now ..... NO CHEATING !!!!!!





1.) Who was recently alluded to in a Wall Street Journal article about Trip Advisor because of her number of responses ?



2.) Who is the original author of the NYC Forum Restaurant sticky ..... that was recently incorporated into the NYC FAQ sticky ..... and who was the author of that FAQ sticky too ?



3.) Who%26#39;s avatar features a typical NYC street scene with a yellow taxi wizzing by ..... but actually lives in CT ?



4.) What is Livetotravel%26#39;s favorite hamburger joint ?



5.) Where did Queensboulevard recently go on vacation ?



6.) What is Bettina%26#39;s favorite cocktail ..... and what song does the violin player in the subway play whenever he sees her ?



7.) What does the green, white and blue flag next to GWB%26#39;s avatar represent ..... and what is his family nationality ?



8.) Where is the mailing address and how do you enter LOTUSPATH Inc ? What is the name of the LOTUSPATH Inc ';summer intern'; ?



9.) In what part of NYC does NYC10025 currently reside ?



10.) Who wouldn%26#39;t miss an episode of Ugly Betty for the world ..... unless Ricky Martin%26#39;s twin happened to show up on his doorstep on a Thursday night ? What is his favorite vacation destination ?



11.) Who%26#39;s avatar photo features a toothless Scandanavian blonde ..... and who is that blonde ?



12.) Which NYC Expert is a Big Apple Greeter, theatre mavin and a huge NY METS fan ?



13.) How many children does tmoo6 have ? (extra credit if you can name them all)



14.) What commonly found breakfast product did Lotuspath shill for on the NYC Forum about two months ago ?



15.) Who%26#39;s avatar has a picture of a dog wearing reindeer ears ?



16.) Which Washington DC Expert has an equally fantastic knowledge of NYC ?



17.) Who recently took a trip to NYC, wrote trip reports and uploaded pictures of her trip ..... including photos of the NYC Meet Up ?



18.) Which Aussie was looking for lingerie and candles to use in her hotel room while in NYC ..... to set ';la mood'; effect ?



19.) Who celebrated the Summer of Love on the NYC Forum ?



20.) Who first spotted the fake London Hotel reviews on Trip Advisor ..... that was later reported on Page Six of the NY Post ?





Bonus Questions:



1.) Who recently asked for advice on proposing to his fiancee in NYC ?



2.) Where did Harry Meet Sally ..... anyway ?





Sorry to all the other great regulars on the NYC Forum that I left out on this quiz ..... I%26#39;m delirious with a head cold today. Please feel free to message me with clues for future quizes.







Some NYC Questions ..... need answers !


I know question # 1 that is new york whiz and Question #2 is Queens bvd.





I know more I just thought I would give a free two.





my kids names start with the letters - D, J A, D, K, G





Good luck all!



Some NYC Questions ..... need answers !


sorry wrong answer for # 2




Something is missing... I know: a prize!




It%26#39;s sad that I know the answer to most of these. ;) Are you offering some tickets to Jersey Boys as the prize?




WOW - it%26#39;s an honor just to be included!



Poppa




The prize is to meet Lotus at the Empire state building. LOL




I don%26#39;t know what%26#39;s more worrying - the number of questions that I already know the answer to, or the fact that I%26#39;m tempted to search the forum for the answers to the ones I don%26#39;t know!




TL - I had the same reaction! I don%26#39;t know all of them off the top of my head, but I know how to find them!




I know the answer to #20!




What is the answer to #20? That must have happened before I became obsessed - er, started planning a trip to NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment