Thursday, April 26, 2012

Radio City Apartments

Evening all (from a thankfully not raining evening here in Halifax)

Ok I%26#39;m not concerned about the cockroach post, but I%26#39;m staying in the RCA%26#39;s in September (my 35th Birthday folks) and was wondering the following -

Do the rooms have a safe or is there a safety desposit box system at the front desk ??

(I love my ipod and look after it like i%26#39;d look after a small child)

Thanks in advance - Matthew

Radio City Apartments

Might have changed since, (one of the posters who have stayed there more recently can confirm) but according to this thread last year they have safes by the reception:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k772600-鈥?/a>

And re: the ipod - I understand - I feel exactly the same about my creative vision:m! ;o)

Radio City Apartments

From what I remember they have safety deposit boxes at the front desk. Saying that we have left stuff in our room and they have been perfectly safe.

From Ann in a sunny Huddersfield


YAY !! My little red baby will be safe

BTW I know it%26#39;s got a seperate post but 62 DAYS TO GO !!!


you mean you dont carry EVERYWHERE with you like my husband????? Think child and dummy.....ok just think dummy - lol!


If they have a website you could check out what each room has if it%26#39;s listed, or you could always call them!


Well I do carry it anywhere but I think I%26#39;ve taken too many liberties on this holiday by delaying it a month so I can be there on my birthday, I think booking any extra seat everywhere for my ipod is going a bit far

Also I looked on the website and it doesn%26#39;t mention anything


we used the safe facilties at the desk and deposited our valuables there. We had absolutely no security worries at all and Happy Birthday - have a super time in NY. RCA are brilliant and offer everything you need for a great visit to NY.

  • natural remedies for pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment