Friday, April 27, 2012

discount travel/hotels, etc.

I have noticed that alot of posts discuss discounted sites such as priceline, orbitz, etc. I can%26#39;t figure out how these sites work because when I have several giving prices, etc. they usually all come up with the same rates. I guess that my not being ';travel savvy'; doesn%26#39;t help with getting bargains. And are these sites legitimate? Do the hotels accept reservations made through these sites? I would really appreciate any info. Thanks so much, Ancie



discount travel/hotels, etc.


Travel zoo is a site that gives you a list of the hotels that are Like having specials on certain dates. You can subscribe to their email list.





Price line you can either take the price offered like Hotels.com , orbitz etc..or you can bid on a hotel that you kind of do not know what it is , until you give your credit card info and then they let you know if you won the price you offered for the room.





Others on here know the tricks from other sites or is it hot wire that you do not know what the hotel is?? I know there is better bidding etc...





Any way I am more of a safe person and like the travel zoo site. It is all good!



discount travel/hotels, etc.


I agree- travelzoo seems great, plus they have awesome deals!




Thank you both for the info---I%26#39;ll check out travel zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment