Friday, April 13, 2012

Park South, Bentley or Americana?

I have made reservations for all three of these hotels with Quikbook for 3 nights for myself husband and 17 year old daughter. Time is running out and I need to cancel two booking but which two?????





Help!!



Park South, Bentley or Americana?


The Park South is the nicest of the 3. The Bentley probably will be the largest room but not very convenient. I don%26#39;t like the Americana at all. Have you looked at ';candid travelers photos';?



Park South, Bentley or Americana?


Thanks nywhiz for the quick reply.





I must tell you it is not the Americana it is the Ameritania - easy mistake !! I just realised that when I was going over the reviews of the Americana thinking I can%26#39;t remember me booking somewhere with shared bathroom.





PollyA




I think I would rate it as this:





Ameritania- I like this location for travelers- Not the americana for travelers on a tight budget.





Park south- nice location





Bentley - I liked the least.


  • make up artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment