Thursday, April 26, 2012

No choice but to love New York......

Two weeks gone of my seven week stay in NY and I find myself falling more in love with her every day. I%26#39;ve had my ups and downs, but I must say -- there absolutely is no place like New York City (even thought today she%26#39;s a bit smelly -- but we won%26#39;t go there)!





I don%26#39;t exactly know what it is that%26#39;s so captivating, but NY (sort of like New Orleans) had the ability to grab your heart strings and not let go. I%26#39;ve been so proud to see people who are English-challanged -- and not --get on a bus (three different times) with no idea that the driver won%26#39;t take dollar bills. The driver allowed them to ask the riders for change. It was always NYers who saved the day.





I%26#39;ve sat in class and heard people ask question (with no fear of retribution) that would have cause eyebrows to be raised (at the very least) in my part of the world. I%26#39;m so proud to be able to be a part (even for a short time) of this great city.





New York, you rock!



No choice but to love New York......


Ellesu -





Welcome to New York. I completely agree that our little town is much like NO, in the way that it can grab you and pull you in immediately.





Let%26#39;s just hope that NO can recover from the ravages of Mother Nature and the indifferent response from our administration.





Continue to enjoy your time here, and consider yourself a true New Yorker at this point!



No choice but to love New York......


A customer of mine once said to me, ';I love New York so much I even love the garbage in the street.';




travelingguy- lol =)





ellesu- new york IS great!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment