Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mary Poppins seats - suitable

Hi! - I can get Orchestrs Row E, 101 - 102. Too close for a child. Would further back be better? Thanks

Mary Poppins seats - suitable

While I haven%26#39;t seen the show, I think those seats are ideal and almost look like house seats. From where would you be buying them? 101 is on the aisle. I%26#39;d go for it but maybe someone who%26#39;s seen the show might think differently.

Mary Poppins seats - suitable

The aisle seats are always good, and I think these seats are fine.


We actually had front row this past week and while it was a bit close for my husband and I, our daughters thought it was great! Its a wonderful show and highly recommend it.


Orchestra - first 6 rows - are available at Ticketmaster for the Wednesday mattinees in September %26amp; the 6.30 show on Sunday 19 September. I looked up similar seats on a discount site - and they were more expensive!


They seem like great seats-I would say any seats closer might be too close, but I have never been to that theatre/show! Plus an aisle-bonus!


I am going to Mary Poppins this Thursday and we got Row C, center orchestra, via ticketmaster at the normal price. Everyone thinks this is too close but I am really looking foward to this.


Medic 5 - please report back on the tickets %26amp; show!

  • rodents
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment