Thursday, April 26, 2012

advice on seating - asap if poss!

hi!





I can get the following tickets for the Lion king. (after searching endlessly for wicked...sigh!) Could someone advise me if they are good seats and which ones i should take? I have looked at the map (which in all honestly depending on the stage level etc means nothing to me! and also done a search on the forum but found alot of seating suggestions for the old theatre) but for a show like this i want to make sure we can see as much as possible. esp as it is my mums first broadway performance!



thanks in advance!





option 1 - orch row e seats 10-12 (orch right of centre stage)



option 2 - orch row v seats 5-7 (left of centre stage)



option 3 - orch row y seats 14-16



advice on seating - asap if poss!


By looking at the seating chart, I%26#39;d pick option 2..I think your others might be a little far to the right for best viewing of stage. Of course, I%26#39;m no expert having only been in the theater once. We were in row Z center section and even being that far back the viewing was great! I hope you like LK as much as my family did!

No comments:

Post a Comment