Monday, April 16, 2012

Yankees game

My family and I will be in NYC the weekend of Aug 4 and are planning to see a Yankees%26#39; game. I%26#39;ve checked stubhub and have been looking at different seats. Does anyone know if the club or loge seats are worth the extra money compared to the reserved tier seats? It seems that every type of seat is available at this site but I%26#39;m trying to determine if it%26#39;s worth the extra money for one seat over another. If anyone has a good experienced opinion on the Yankee stadium seating I%26#39;d appreciate it.



Yankees game


CK





Dont know if my earlier post maybe of use to you. I got some great advice %26amp; have just purchased my tickets through the Yankee Official Site via Ticketmaster for a small commission charge.





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k1319933鈥?/a>



Yankees game


Visit seatdata.com: seatdata.com/html/mlb_yankees/pick_section_m鈥?/a>





it will show you the approximate view from any section you select.





Personally I prefer the upper deck over the the ';tween'; layers.




The Club seats are nice if you want drop even more money on food since you get seatside service. Otherwise, no. Tier reserve behind the plate is the best value in the house. However as the sections go up in Tier Reserve the view goes down quickly. I would not want to be in anything other than sections 1-4. My personal favorite is Main Reserve in the infield because you are low enough to have a great view, under the overhang in case it rains or is 100 degrees and raised enough to see over people on the walkway which can be a problem if you are in the first few rows of the Main Boxes.




Thanks for all the feedback. The seatdata site was very helpful. Also on ebay there were some tickets for sale with pictures from seat of location which showed our view. You definitely get what you pay for.


  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment