Monday, April 23, 2012

vrbo.com - Help!

Hi All,



I havn%26#39;t visited this forum in a long, long time, but I am in need of some super help.



My husband and I are planning our 3rd trip to New York (3rd visit in a row) and we could do with some help/advice regarding self catering apartments. We have stayed at the Library Hotel for the last two years, which is very pricey indeed!!! This year my budget has been reigned in, so I figured apartments may be cheaper.



I have checked all the previous posts and vrbo.com keeps coming up. I%26#39;ve had a lookie and the apartments seem quite good, but before I book i just wondered has anyone had any experience with this company - good/bad???



I read the person who got scammed post and have now started worrying!!!



Thanking you all in advance:)





vrbo.com - Help!


I%26#39;ve used the site for Myrtle Beach, SC vacations with no problems. Not NY - I guess when you contact the owner, you can usually get a feel for them as to what they are requesting, requiring.........hopefully it won%26#39;t be a scam. There was a yacht listed on there last year we tried to book for this weekend - but it wasn%26#39;t there anymore.....that would have been cool! Good Luck.



vrbo.com - Help!


I%26#39;ve used this company for 2 apartments in Florida, a condo in Williamsburg, Va. and a cottage on Cape Cod....all wonderful experiences. We always stay at the Affinia Dumont when in NYC though so I%26#39;m afraid I can%26#39;t help beyond saying that I%26#39;ve only had positive experiences.




Thank you for your replies:)





I think I%26#39;m going to just have to go for it and hopefully all will be well! Will let you all know how I get on:)


  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment