Friday, April 13, 2012

Thank you to the person who recommended ';Accomplice';.

We had a great time - thoroughly enjoyed it - completely different to anything else. I was quite anxious about it as I was the one who had booked it, but both my partner and I loved it. I can highly recommend this to anyone who HAS been to New York before and wants to do something different.





The website tells you very little, and I am not going to give anything away - it would spoil it. Just go to their website and book it!



Thank you to the person who recommended ';Accomplice';.


Oops, forgot to add their website address:





www.accomplicenewyork.com



Thank you to the person who recommended ';Accomplice';.


Think it was me.





Can%26#39;t wait to do it!




Thank you very much - let me know how you get on. Have you booked yet?




Hey Ange ..... what exactly do you mean by ..... ';Think it was me';. Why everyone here on the forum already knows that if it is usefull travel advice ..... then it was probably ..... Lotuspath. geez ..... some folk are always trying to hog the spotlight when more modest guys like myself are doing all the heavy lifting and answering all the really tough travel questions. Ange ..... grab a mitt ..... get in the game.





Actually Ange ..... I just remembered ..... it was you who recomended Accomplice. I also tried to hone in on your clever idea on that other thread too. Whoops ..... sorry ..... hey ..... I%26#39;m only human ..... why anyone can make an honest mistake ..... come on what is it a crime ..... don%26#39;t make a federal case out of it now ..... I told you already ';I simply made a minor mistake'; ..... I forgot ..... I didn%26#39;t do it ..... I swear I didn%26#39;t do it. Why Ange did it ..... that%26#39;s right ..... I was just an unwitting ..... ACCOMPLICE !




Watch it Lotuspath.........





VM I%26#39;m not going until November, I was considering trying to rope a few of the local experts into it too. Lotuspath, how is your sleuthing?




VM-7





Glad to hear that you had fun. I also bought my ticket for when I%26#39;m there in Oct. I%26#39;m definitely looking forward to it.





Mez.

No comments:

Post a Comment