Friday, April 13, 2012

Best ( Funniest ) Broadway or Off Broadway Show

I am coming to New York and i am wondering what is said to be the Funniest Broadway or off Broadway playing at this time?

Best ( Funniest ) Broadway or Off Broadway Show

I saw Wicked which was really good and I thought was funny. I%26#39;ve also seen 2 off broadway shows: Stomp and Blue Man Group. Blue Man group was a little strange. It wasn%26#39;t really like a show with a storyline and Stomp was very interesting. People used everyday objects to make music.

Best ( Funniest ) Broadway or Off Broadway Show

Funny - Avenue Q, Spamalot, The Producers (in that order).


My personal favorite is Avenue Q. IMHO, hysterical.

However, if you are easily offended, don%26#39;t see this one.

Others think Spamalot is hilarious, it was just ok for me

So, it is all very subjective.


Agree with Ave Q but a bit raunchy.


Avenue Q.


Went to see it when in NYC a few weeks ago. Loved it, bit rude but laugh out loud funny!


Curtains is very funny - I recommend it.


Avenue Q

Forbidden Broadway


The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee

The show and characters are funny to begin with + the audience participation...... Lots of laughs.


Spamalot is hilarious. I%26#39;ve seen it twice now. Highly recommended.

  • cs files
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment