Monday, April 23, 2012

Helenwaratahh Says Hello....

to everyone. She came into the city today, so me %26amp; Bettina met her for lunch at the Rock Center Cafe, which was very nice. We did some shopping at the Xmas Store, then headed to Greenwich Village for a quick look around, and some refreshments at Rocco%26#39;s.





She will be back on the forum after she returns home next week to fill us in on her adventures.





It was a fun day but it is brutally hot outside, so be careful out there.



Helenwaratahh Says Hello....


Thanks for the update, Terry. It hit 94 here--is it that hot, too, in NYC or a little more bearable?



Helenwaratahh Says Hello....


It was in the 90%26#39;s here, pretty darn hot for walking around, especially in Manhattan, always a few degrees warmer.




Unfortunately, tomorrow is hotter!




How lucky that you 2 got to spend time with Helen again. She%26#39;s so much fun! I didn%26#39;t realize that she was coming back into the city again before heading home. I%26#39;ll be anxious to hear about her adventures in Ohio, Chicago, Maryland and NYC when she gets back to Australia.




Did Helen enjoy Grey Gardens?




Thanks for the update, really looking forward to reading about her adventures. Not so hot here I can tell you, summer hasn%26#39;t even got going yet!




cant wait for her report either, glad you got to meet up again before she heads home :)




NYCgirl,





Funny but as I was waiing for coffee to perk, I logged on for a couple of minutes and at the exact time i wondered what had happened to Helen I saw your post. Anyway, try to stay cool. I just checked local climate data and the average high here in Dallas for the month of July has been 88.5. Very unusual.







scott




Thanks NyCGirl





Helen is one of those special people that will stay with you forever.I can%26#39;t wait to hear about her vacation!




';Hello'; ..... right back at ya Helen ';from Australia';. Hey NYC Girl ..... were Helen and Bettina talking about me ? Did Helen say she felt a vibe from my end of the table at the Meet Up ? Did Helen say she misses me ? Huh ..... huh ..... tell the truth.



BTW ..... I%26#39;m already looking forward to the next Meet Up whenever that might be and am planning my next disguise ..... I wonder ..... (fade to dream sequence) .....





I could come as Elvis ..... I always wanted some security guard to get on his hand held walkie talkies and say ..... ';Lotus has just left the building.'; Cool !



I could be a knock out a tooth ..... poke myself in the eye ..... and go as a Pirate like I originaly planned the last time ..... but I don%26#39;t know ..... I tend to get sea sick out on the ';high'; seas.



I could come as Zoro ..... but I can%26#39;t speak a lick of Spanish .... nada.



I could be Paris Hilton ..... but first I%26#39;ll have to freshen up on my jailhouse strut ..... Paris actually also needs some work on it ..... but Martha Stewart seems to have the swagger down pat.



I could come as Batman ..... but wait ..... I would have to lose some weight to fit into those tights ..... and what about the Boy Wonder ..... not a good idea?



I could come as Chipper ..... na ..... another bad idea ..... Chipper is probably a wanted man on an old episode of COPS ..... ';Bad Boys ... Bad Boys ... what ya gonna do ... what ya gonna do when they come for you ?';



I could come as Harry Potter ..... there is a buzz going on for the release of the new movie this week and I can piggy back on all the hype. But then again ..... the guy that plays Harry in the movie also just did a naked scene in Equis ..... some people might uncomfortably recognize my unmentionables ..... it would give the whole disguise away.



Well anyway ..... say ';Hi'; to ..... Helen ';from Australia'; ..... for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment