Monday, April 16, 2012

Erminia or the River Cafe??

Want to surprise my husband with a romantic evening and dinner. Should I choose Erminia or the River Cafe and why? Which is less touristy?



Erminia or the River Cafe??


Erminia is far less touristy but they can%26#39;t really be compared. The River Cafe has an unforgettable view. Erminia is a small charming neighborhood restaurant with very good Italian food. I found this photo for you



greatrestaurantsmag.com/NYC/鈥?/a>





I noticed in another thread you were looking for something casual. River Cafe requires men to wear a jacket after 5 pm.



Erminia or the River Cafe??


Hello there,





I have been to the River Cafe and it is something I will never forget, but that comes at a premium. It has an excellent view and excellent food. What you may want to do is check out the menus online before your decide and make sure you like the food that is served.





You will need to book the River Cafe in advance, but that can be done on line and you can also check out the prices as well.





Enjoy.



Ste.




I agree, they%26#39;re totally different. I live on the same block as Erminia, and think it%26#39;s wonderful, perfect for intimate, romantic dining. But for special occasions, you can%26#39;t beat the River Cafe.




The River Cafe is totally booked for the 3 nights I am there. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.




What are your dates?




Saturday, July14, Sun July 15, Monday, July 16. I know it is short notice - just found out about the trip last night.





Just looking for something nice with a little romance but not too stuffy. We like italian, seafood, steak. Thanks for your help.




Here are some ideas. You can read reviews on menupages.com, where you can also see sample menus (with outdated prices!). You didn%26#39;t mention French cuisine, but I%26#39;ve included some top French places.



Asiate



Bouley



Cafe des Artistes



Cafe Gray



Chanterelle



Fleur de Sel



Giorgio%26#39;s (favorite neighborhood place, great prices too!)





You can book reservations on opentable.com.




Bettina NYC - thanks for the info. Have you ever eaten at Raoul%26#39;s in Soho? If so, what did you think?




I was also wondering about Raoul%26#39;s. Has anyone eaten there?




Sorry, never been there.


  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment