Monday, April 16, 2012

Check your mail

Mine yesterday contained a free luggage tag from Trip Advisor.





Ya never know...



Check your mail


VOY - i also received a luggage tag, just filling out the info now - leaving Sat. for Bermuda.



Poppa



Check your mail


I got mine alittle over a month ago. They look good!




I never get anything, hint hint....




That%26#39;s something I can actually use.





Hmmm, I feel neglected.




Poppa - Where you staying in Bermuda? We went in April 2006.




QB--TA has sent me luggage tags twice--want a set? :-)




i got my luggage tag before my backpack;my daughter took my tag for her trip to China;my sister took my backpack to use for her daughter! so,i have only (brief) memories of both!




Is it only you lot in the USA getting these luggage tags.? I haven%26#39;t received one here in cold and wet London!!!!!





Most put out





LollyB




TPXB - we%26#39;re making our sixth visit to The Reefs.



We love it - can%26#39;t wait to meet the new management and see if they are up on enforcing their new policies.





As for the luggage tags, the note I received with mine expressed thanks for filling out my member profile - perhaps this is a prerequisite to receiving these very nice tags.





So update your profile and maybe you%26#39;ll get your tags.





Poppa




Thanks Poppa, I will give it a go. Have a lovely time in Bermuda, one place I would love to visit.





LollyB

No comments:

Post a Comment