Monday, April 23, 2012

Flyglobespan Liverpool - New York

Has anyone used this airline before? i am thinking of booking with them but am curious to the differences between their premium economy and buisness classes. Does anyone know? I did actually phone them but when i asked the question was hung up on which doesn%26#39;t give me the greatest confidence with them! can anyone help?



Flyglobespan Liverpool - New York


I looked at booking with them, even though this won%26#39;t apply to you because I looked at economy but it seeemed that in economy they were like easyjet ie. no meals or drinks. To be honest, I didn%26#39;t find them to be any cheaper than the other airlines I checked. Not sure if this would apply to premium (which seems just like any other airline%26#39;s normal economy) or business class.



Flyglobespan Liverpool - New York


Hello there,



If you try their website (flyglobespan .com) it does actualy tell you, just go through as though you are making a booking and it it lists the difference between each type (Economy, Economy Premium and Business).





Hope that helps.





Regards



Ste




We have flew with them many times to Tenerife and palma and they are a good airlline. We are travelling with them to Boston this year and have upgraded to premium class, you get 3 seats between 2 people, free, drinkypoos and a choice of meal. you can book your seat on line in advance and choose your meals as well. And all for a very good price




We have%26#39;nt used the airline before but we are going to new york with them from Liverpool in June 4 of of us, i booked it all online no problems what so ever, were using the premium upgrade you can from there web site chose your seats and meals there and back were looking forward to it as this will be our first time in new york as well when we get back we let you know how we get on.




Has anyone got good deals with them? For every date i seem to put in its alot more expensive than other airlines I wanted to go premium with them as it looks like everyone elses economy




I found that too vic. I ended up booking with dialaflight (flying with American Airlines)




Beware!





We were booked to fly with Globespan to Vancouver in June and having just returned from New York and feeling a bit down I thought I%26#39;d look up TAs Vancouver forum.





I%26#39;m glad that I did!





Someone had written that Globespan had changed their flight by 24 hrs and not notified them.





So I checked my flight and woah they had pulled my return flight from Vancouver forward by 25 hrs and not even told me. I couldn%26#39;t make the newly arranged return flight from Vancouver as I will be in Alaska so I cancelled the flight and re-booked with BA.





Argassi1




I%26#39;m travelling with FGS from Liverpool to New York for my 21st in 3 weeks, and i have read some awful reviews about the company. If you cancel the flight will they reimburse you?




Flyglobespan have already cancelled the Liverpool - New York route for the end of the year before it even got going. They say they are cancelling it due to poor ticket sales although they %26#39;hope%26#39; it will re launch next year.




Last weekend passengers due to return with Flyglobespan from New York to Ireland were left stranded in JFK due to unspecified ';technical problems'; - not a major deal you might think BUT they were left there from Thursday until the following Tuesday with no assistance or updates from the airline........small children and elderly people were sleeping on their suitcases or in lobbies of nearby hotels





a number of passengers ended up booking alternative flights with Delta, and were then told that they might not get refunds as the alternative flights had not been arranged by Flyglobespan.............. sadly these were not first poor reports about the airline but it certainly has to be up there in the ';nightmare scenario'; category.

No comments:

Post a Comment