Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Beer-swilling Canadians? Guess again!

In a recent thread, livetotravel mentioned that Labatt-swilling Canadians are supplanting Brits as NYC%26#39;s #1 tourist horde primarily because of the strength of the Canadian dollar.

Hmm, after reading the following, I don鈥檛 think that it鈥檚 beer-swilling Canadians that New York needs to worry about! LOL!

cbc.ca/health/鈥anada-cannabis.html

What can I say? My oh my!

By the way, for the record: No, I never have, not at all. I am very much a non-smoking activist and, in this regard, disdain ALL types of smoking!

BTW, my Trip Report Day 4 will be finished soon, in case anyone is wondering.

Beer-swilling Canadians? Guess again!

I guess I%26#39;m a little disappointed, but I%26#39;m looking forward to Day 4.

Beer-swilling Canadians? Guess again!

Bring on day 4! Curtains Choreography, I believe I read in the advertisement?


';In the report, Canada ranks fifth in the world for marijuana use, behind Ghana at 21.5 per cent, Zambia, 17.7 per cent, and Papua New Guinea and Micronesia with 29 per cent each.';

I wonder what percentags of their GDP they spend importing potato chips and Cheetos?


Ah, one more excellent reason, in addition to universal healthcare, to consider emigrating to the Great Land to our North.

Unlike Bill Clinton, I did ;-)


Johannes56--patiently waiting for your next report.

  • data into xsds
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment