Monday, April 16, 2012

Best Steakhouse for Steak & Lobster

I will be visiting NYC with my husband in August and he keeps going on about getting a steak with lobster. Does anyone have any recommendations?





Thanks x



Best Steakhouse for Steak %26amp; Lobster


otherwise known as surf %26amp; turf. When served together it%26#39;s usually filet mignon with lobster tails. Many of the good steakhouses will serve it.





AJ Maxwell%26#39;s, which I haven%26#39;t tried, seems to have a petite filet with a whole lobster.



http://www.ajmaxwells.com/



and Keen%26#39;s does too. Since I love lobster, those would be my picks, but if he%26#39;s really more of a steak guy, the Benjamin steakhouse (in the Dylan hotel) is getting very good reviews.



menupages.com/restaurantdetails.asp鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment