Friday, April 13, 2012

UN Limos Car Service





Has anyone used this car service?





I have got a really good quote and wanted to know if this would be preferable over Carmel or Dial 7, just want something clean and reliable.



UN Limos Car Service


Website? What was the quote? How did you find them?



UN Limos Car Service


Thanks for getting back to me nywiz.







Someone from the Cruise Critic web site said they had used them and the quote they gave me from Manhattan to Bayonne and Bayonne to JFK was $79 including tolls and tips.





I have e-mailed them to double check if this is for both journeys but haven%26#39;t had a reply as yet.





I have been quoted $125 for one journey from Manhattan to Bayonne, so I am a bit wary.





They have got a web site and look o.k., but this is so very much cheaper than anything I%26#39;ve already been quoted.




$79 for both legs? Can%26#39;t be right. Bayonne is so far out of the way to get to JFK. Bayonne is WEST of Manhattan and JFK is east of Manhattan. I don%26#39;t know what your itinerary is, but this sounds like a bad idea if it%26#39;s being done all at once. Or is this for 2 separate trips?




We are staying in Manhattan for a week and then going on a cruise for 2 weeks.





As I said, I have my doubts about this price as I know some taxis won%26#39;t even go over to Bayonne, so a car service seems the way to go.





I%26#39;ll await their e-mail and let you know!!!!!!




I still don%26#39;t get it. You%26#39;re here for 2 weeks then you need to get to the cruise at Bayonne, that%26#39;s trip #1.





On return, you need to be picked up at Bayonne and go to JFK? That%26#39;s a LOOONG ride. The trip from Manhattan to Bayonne should cost a lot less than the one from Bayonne to JFK.




Just got a message back the cost is $75 for each trip





Would really like to know if anyone knows of this company!!!!


  • make up artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment