Friday, April 13, 2012

Millennium broadway hotel-great

My family, husband and sons ages 21 and 16 and I, visited NYC July 3-8. We stayed at the Millennium Broadway and it was great. I picked this hotel because it offered a room with two beds, which we needed for the boys. Many of the hotels I looked at only had rooms with a king or queen. I called the hotel a few days before our arrival to confirm our two rooms and mentioned that I had received a noticed from Travelzoo with a rate of $199 per night and we were paying $239 a night. They honored the new rate and said the new lower rate was for a better room, a superior instead of a standard room that we had previously booked. When we arrived I asked if they could give us an upgrade and they did upgrade one of our rooms. So for the $199 a night we also got breakfast and the cocktail hour. The rooms were clean and large enough, the housekeeping was good, the staff was excellent, the breakfast was great. I would stay there again. And did I mention the location was the best, right next to Time Square.







Millennium broadway hotel-great


Glad the hotel worked out.





What else did you do, see, eat?





Did you have a good time?





More details, please.



Millennium broadway hotel-great


Did you write a review?




We will be staying there again for the 2nd time next week and I totally agree with everything you said about it.........





So glad you had a good stay!





Flossy xxx




I am also staying there for a second time next week! Great hotel.




Glad to hear all this great feedback. Will be staying there beginning of August. Any tips on room choices?




The higher you get the better the view.




I got the Travel Zoo update also and am thinking of canceling my rooms at Radio City Apts. for the Millenium Broadway. I stayed at MB 2 years ago and it was fabulous. Vrgils BBQ was across the street on one side and a deli (bodaga) on the other and the Theaters right down the road. Would you ';trade'; for about a 70.00 total stay per person ( 4 of us)? I need to find out if the Travel Zoo does include breakfast and cocktail hour!! That would be a deal breaker.





Anyone have any input????




If you are thinking of cancelling Radio City Apartments from Aug. 24-29 for a room with 2 beds, then I think you should most definitely cancel and move to the Millenium Broadway!




Wow, $199 per night! I just looked up the price for next May and it%26#39;s $899 per night.

No comments:

Post a Comment