Monday, April 16, 2012

Charlie Brown & Co things - where to buy?

Hi all.





I have been given a mission to buy some things that feature Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Linus etc. Is there a shop where I could get a range of items?





I%26#39;m not looking for anything specific - it could be a tshirt, figure, pencils etc.





Thanks!





Mez.



Charlie Brown %26amp; Co things - where to buy?


Cute Toonz on the corner of 35th and 5rd has that sort of stuff, and more or less every cartoon that exists is represented there. It%26#39;s close to ESB, 34th st etc. So if any of that is on your itinerary; it%26#39;ll fit in the schedule nicely.



Charlie Brown %26amp; Co things - where to buy?


ooops....I meant 35th and 5th




Hi Mez







I am not referring to New york city but reading your post reminded me of a amusement park in Pa . They sells every thing Charlie brown, snoppy (Peanuts ). The theme park sells online as well . Unless when you visit you want to adventure the park? I am not sure of your time.





www.dorneypark.com and click on to marketplace they have plenty of snoppy characters there. The park is based on those characters.




sorry , I meant they sell




Thanks guys.





I%26#39;ll definitely check out the store in Manhattan and keep the amusement park idea up my sleeve for another time.





Mez.

No comments:

Post a Comment