Friday, April 13, 2012

romantic dinner at Central Park

My husband and I are going to NYC in two weeks and we will like to have a very romantic dinner. I thought at the Central Park was a romantic restaurant,but am not sure. Please if you know let me know.



We like to try anything, and money is not a problem. the only request is to be romantic. So if you know about a nice romantic restaurant.



Liz



Thanks



romantic dinner at Central Park


Rivercafe.com



Not in Central Park.



romantic dinner at Central Park


I love lunch at Central Park%26#39;s Boathouse Restaurant, but I wouldn%26#39;t recommend it for dinner. It sits on the beautiful Lake, which isn%26#39;t lit at night, so all the charm is lost.





For a romantic dinner, it%26#39;s worth the trip across the Brooklyn Bridge to the River Cafe. Make your reservation well in advance!



www.rivercafe.com




thanks, I am still looking but i think we will do The Boathouse for lunch.



Liz




I think you are talking about the Tavern on the Green which I would not recommend because it is overpriced for the food/service you get. However, you can stop by TOTG for a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment