Monday, April 16, 2012

NYC Late Night

I am actually from New York, but love the forum so much I thought I would reach out for some help. Its my BF%26#39;s birthday next Thursday and I am looking for something exciting and off the beaten path. I looked into a helicopter ride but decided it proabably wasn%26#39;t worth the money after reading the reviews on this forum. I also thought about going for a 2am massage at Juvenex but may be a little uncomfortable with the nudity and it seems a little pricey. I found a list of late night things to do, but I don%26#39;t want to go for the typical dinner or club scene. So far here is the itenirary:





5:30-wanted to go to MOMA@Nite but it would probably pushing it to close to the cruise



7pm-harbour lights boat cruise



10pm-dinner at Ricardo%26#39;s in Spaha



12am-bowling at Harlem lanes



2am--need your help!!!





I am looking for something to fill the 2am spot. I was trying to think of something romantic, but as you can tell that is difficult at 2am. Also tossed around ideas like hopping on a train and ending somewhere like a winery or something. Also if anyone has an other great iterinary options I am open to changing anything.





Thanks so much for your help



NYC Late Night


I%26#39;m never up that late, so unfortunately can%26#39;t help. I just wanted to say you%26#39;re a wonderful gf to plan something so special.





After a romantic cruise and dinner, are you sure you want to go bowling? It%26#39;s not where I think of ending a romantic evening.





I%26#39;d skip the ';hopping on a train and ending up in a winery'; unless you%26#39;re planning to sleep among the vines.



NYC Late Night


thanks :) I%26#39;m trying to organize his friends for the bowling and he%26#39;s a party animal so I think he%26#39;ll appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment