Friday, March 30, 2012

Somewhere to stay

I need some help! I%26#39;m staying in NY for 3 weeks from jUL 20TH TO aUG 10TH. I%26#39;m staying with a friend till the 3rd but I need somewhere to stay for the last week. Any suggestions? I only have a bout 700 dollars to spend on accomadation but want to be somewhere central and safe. Am I asking to much?

Somewhere to stay

Probably. If you%26#39;re a woman alone, you could try one of the women%26#39;s residences. Scroll down to the bottom of this page, next to last section.

http://www.broadwayfocus.com/nj_nyc/

If you don%26#39;t mind sharing a bathroom, you might find something at the Larchmont Hotel which is in Greenwich Village. Chelsea Lodge is another option with shared baths.

Somewhere to stay

I would also look into bedandbreakfast.com.

I think $700 is a tight budget.

I would also look into hostels.

  • fake nails from breaking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment