Friday, March 30, 2012

Best Cheescake In Town

Is Juniors (Grand Central Terminal) still the place for great cheesecake. On my last trip I was advised to try Junior%26#39;s %26amp; it was fab. Is it still the place to go?

Best Cheescake In Town

Why not? I like their cheesecake, too. The portions are huge, IMO. They also have a Junior%26#39;s in Times Square, too--FYI.

Best Cheescake In Town

There%26#39;s a thread about other choices in the FAQ. If you want to branch out, a few other ';big cheeses'; are D%26#39;Auito%26#39;s, Eileen%26#39;s Special Cheesecake, Carnegie Deli (according to Bettina) and Veniero%26#39;s and other Italian bakeries. More are listed in that post.


Sampled the original cheescake and the carrot cake cheese cake in Juniors on W 45th. Both are divine and extremely large!


Still dream about the Strawberry Ripple Cheesecake from Juniors.

Ate it sat on the Brooklyn Bridge. Believe it or not I thought that was one of the best parts of a great trip.

Is there something wrong with me? lol


I vote for Eileens - it%26#39;s so freaking good that just thinking about it is making me hungry!

http://www.eileenscheesecake.com/


I say Junior%26#39;s too!

  • ittwit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment