Friday, March 30, 2012

Mary Poppins on Broadway

Please advise if you have seen and would recommend.



Mary Poppins on Broadway




Hi,





When I was in NY in May. Myself and two friends went. It was majical, I would definiatly recommend going. Best I have been to.





Funtime



Mary Poppins on Broadway


I really enjoyed it, highly recommended.




It%26#39;s practically perfect!




It was the highlight of my trip last year. I loved it so much, I%26#39;m going to see it again in October.




highly recommend. we sat in the first row of the 2nd baloncy - I would recommend not sitting up there though. but LOVED the show %26amp; I want to see it again.




Saw Mary Poppins in January with 3 other people and we all LOVED it.




Saw it with hubby, daughters (15,13) and son 10. All enjoyed it, sat in 3 or 4th mezzanine and thought it was a good location.


  • make up artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment