Friday, March 30, 2012

LGA airport hotel?

I%26#39;ve seen horrible reviews of LGA airport hotels...would anyone recommend their personal favorite? I need to get to LGA by 6am, so I am thinking about staying close by...Thanks for your help!

LGA airport hotel?

Hello

I would suggest the extended Stay Americain Whitestone it is listed as lga but it is not actually surrounding the airport, but very close to it. It is more off the whitestone expressway. I think the mariiot is ok, surrounding the airport as well.

The extended stay is good for business travelers. my sisters New York agency usually has their clients stay there.

Good Luck!

LGA airport hotel?

I meant Marriot. sorry


LGA is very very close to Manhattan. At 5 am, you can make the trip in 20 mins or less. Unless you%26#39;re coming into LGA very late the night before, I%26#39;d stay in Manhattan and arrange for a car service to pick you up in the morning. You won%26#39;t have to get up any earlier really.

Stay on the east side of Manhattan where there are hundreds of hotels to chose from at all prices.

If you have to stay at LGA, the Courtyard seems to get the best reviews

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g47626-d99457-R鈥?/a>

  • hair loss products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment