Friday, March 30, 2012

Live Webcam!

Me again!

Has anyone else seen this website?:

earthcam.com/usa/鈥?/a>

It%26#39;s a live webcam of Times Square. There%26#39;s about 10 different cameras.

Can someone please go and stand infront of one of the cameras and wave to me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live Webcam!

My friend and I did the Earthcam-thing when we were over in March last year. we stood for about 5 mins waving at the camera - totally embarrassing, but my aunt back home loved it!

Live Webcam!

HI,

Taking my wife on a surprise trip late August and will be standing on the metal grill in the middle of Times Squre waving to the kids.

Steve.


maybe that would be a great idea when we have a meet and greet on the 21st of september for tripadvisor????


That%26#39;s pretty cool, thanks for sharing the website. Had I know when I was in NYC, I would%26#39;ve stood there and waved to you.

  • make up artist
  • computer not booting up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment